A new edition of Vegan Oktoberfest Los Angeles is coming right at you! As you read, vegan is going to be not only the festival but everything you will drink or eat.
The festival comes with a series of rules that you must follow:
- Only persons 21 and over are permitted at the event.
- Gates open at 12:00 pm for VIP ticket holders and 1:00 pm for General Admission and Non-Drinker ticket holders.
- Beer service starts at 12:00 pm.
- Beer service will end at 4:30 pm.
- Event will occur rain or shine.
- Everyone is subject to possible search upon entry.
- Participating breweries, vendors, restaurants, and exhibitors subject to change.
Vegan Oktoberfest will follow all state protocols and safety measures. This is an outdoor event, attendee capacity is limited, and vendors will be spaced out. VIP lounge is primarily an open-air space that is accessed by briefly going indoors. Please bring a mask and socially distance as much as possible. Masks will be provided, if needed. In the event that Vegan Oktoberfest is postponed due to Covid-19, attendees may either reserve their ticket for Vegan Oktoberfest 2022 or receive a refund.